Tutoring & Workshops » Are you ready for the finals countdown? Let the ASC help
It's that time of the semester again. You know they are always going to show up before you are ready. Finals. The dreaded end to every semester. Make this semester different and start your preparation now. By committing just a small amount of time early in the game, you can save yourself a lot of stress and frustration come finals week.
How do you prepare for finals this early?
- Find out when your exam is scheduled.
- Is your final over the entire semester or just the latest material? Is your exam in essay format or multiple choice? Look on your syllabus to see what your exam covers. If you can't find it on your syllabus, ask your professor.
- If it is cumulative, find your old tests, quizzes and any other important information.
- Is there course material that you need to have clarified? Go visit your professor during office hours or schedule an appointment with a tutor in the Academic Success Center.
- Create a study plan for each course.
For more help in preparing for finals, visit the ASC.