BCBS Well on Target fitness program
Upcoming Promotion Alert: No Enrollment Fee for Fitness Program in August
The Fitness Program will be waiving the enrollment fee (a value of $25) for eligible new members who sign up from Aug. 1 to Aug. 31, 2017. Members will be asked to enter a coupon code to qualify for the waived fee. Members must use the code "ENROLL4FREE"at the time of checkout to save $25.
Member marketing collateral for the waived enrollment is available. Custom coupon codes will not be offered during the month of August. Contact your account representative if you are interested in using the flier or to learn more about coupon codes.
Flexibility, Convenience and More
The Fitness Program offers flexibility, convenience and ease for just one low monthly fee. Members have access to a nationwide network of more than 9,500 participating facilities so they can work out whether traveling, at home or at work.
Other features of the Fitness Program include:
- Online enrollment and tracking.
- Automatic monthly payment withdrawal.
- No long-term contract required. Pay only $25 per member per month.
- A free month of membership for referring qualifying new members.
- Access to discounts through a nationwide Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) network of 40,000 health and well-being providers such as massage therapists, personal trainers and nutrition counselors.
- Members earn a bonus 2,500 Blue PointsSM* for joining the Fitness Program and additional points for tracking weekly visits. They can redeem points for apparel, books, electronics, health and personal care items, music and sporting goods.
To enroll, members can log in to Blue Access for MembersSM and click "Fitness Program" in the Quick Links section. They can also enroll by phone by calling 888-762-BLUE (2583) Monday through Friday, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. CT.
*Members will only earn Blue PointsSM if your group participates in the Blue Points program.