Learn about the new Employee Assistance Program (EAP) today at Lou's Place
The Office of Human Resources is offering two orientation sessions on Thursday, May 7, at Lou's Place to introduce Texas Wesleyan employees to the new, confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
The EAP provides employees with useful tools and resources that can help make the most out of your day or guide you through a difficult time, and the service is offered at no cost to you.
Some of the topics that the EAP can help with include:
- Stress management
- Emotional wellness
- Legal and financial consultation
- Workplace success
- Wellness and balance
- Personal and family goals
Session One: An Orientation to your Employee Assistance Program
- When: Noon-12:45 p.m.
- Audience: General Audience
- Description: Your assistance program is a confidential, pre-paid benefit that is staffed with certified professionals. Learn about the benefits offered through the EAP and how your program can help you and your household members.
Session Two: A Leader’s Orientation to the EAP
- When: 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Audience: Manager/Supervisor/HR Rep
- Description: Your assistance program is a pre-paid benefit, that’s confidential and is staffed with only certified professionals. Learn how your program can assist you in finding solutions to daily challenges in many life areas.
In addition, you will learn how your assistance program can support you in your role as a leader.