IT Security Dos and Dont's - Tip # 1
Tip #1: Don’t be tricked into giving away confidential information.
- Don’t respond to emails or phone calls requesting confidential company information including employee information, financial results or company secrets
- It’s easy for an unauthorized person to call us and pretend to be an employee or one of our business partners
- Stay on guard to avoid falling for this scam
- Report any suspicious activity to IT
- And protect your personal information just as closely
Security threats are here to stay and changing constantly over time. But by following this tip and others in your IT security employee handbook you won’t accidentally put yourself and our business in a compromised position.