Master Communicator Series returns for the fall
From talking with friends to acing that job interview, communication skills are key to success in life. Returning for the spring semester, learn how to become a master communicator during a four-part Zoom virtual series, sponsored by Texas Wesleyan Career Services with support from TXWES faculty.
All sessions are open to TXWES students, faculty, staff and alumni and will be offered twice on each scheduled day. Complete all four workshops to receive a master communicator certificate that will boost your resume. Use the RamSpace links below to tell us you’re coming.
Don’t have an account on RamSpace? Save your seat with our RSVP form.
Dates and Topics
Developing the Presentation
Thursday, September 23
- Developing a great presentation starts with some prep work. Learn how to get prepared.
Thursday, September 30
- The first workshop will be the only session offered again if you missed the first two opportunities on September 23. You can still join us on September 30 to be eligible for the Master Communicator Certificate by attending all four parts.
Delivering the Presentation
Thursday, October 7
- It’s time to stand and deliver. Go from a nervous beginner to a confident professional who communicates with assuredness.
Virtual Presentations and Delivery
Thursday, October 21:
- Pack a punch. Learn the techniques you’ll need to quickly and effectively establish rapport with a virtual audience.
Mini Master Class
Tuesday, November 2 :
- Practice makes perfect. Master the skills you’ve learned and get live feedback to use in future presentations — like during finals!
Complete all four sessions and you’ll receive a master communicator certificate that will give your resume a boost.
Questions? Contact Jesse Pyle at email@example.com.