About our Ed.D.
Earn your Ed.D. in small classes with experienced professors who set you up to succeed. Our Ed.D. program offers diverse courses with practical applications for leadership, research and educational theory.
If your goal is to move beyond the classroom, we offer principal and superintendent certification options. With concentrations in Educational Leadership and Curriculum & Instruction, you choose your path to the top.
Become a leader in education by learning to understand and respond to changing political, social, economic and legal landscapes. You’ll focus on creating a collaborative culture that is conducive to student learning.
You’ll focus on building and implementing a curriculum to meet the needs of diverse students. You’ll also learn to find opportunities for staff development and how to evaluate its effectiveness.
- Earn your Ed.D. in 3 years.
- You’ll get faculty support on your dissertation from day 1 so you finish on time.
- Concentrations include Educational Leadership and Curriculum & Instruction.
- Principal or superintendent certification options are available.
- Flexible, virtual classes help you stay on the job while advancing your career.