Save the Date: 2nd Annual Wesleyan Wine Walk
Make plans now to attend Texas Wesleyan’s newest tradition! The second annual Wesleyan Wine Walk will be held on Saturday, April 25, during the Alumni Reunion. The walk features several stops around campus that highlight various university programs and facilities, with a wine and food pairing at each location. This is a wonderful opportunity to get back on campus and see the great things that are happening at Texas Wesleyan.
Here’s a look at this year’s Wine Walk stops.
- Self-lead tours of the beautiful, new 44,000 sq. ft. Martin University Center
- Alumni author showcase in the West Library
- Art exhibit at the Bernice Coulter Templeton Art Studio
- Inside access to Theatre Wesleyan
- School receptions including Business, Education, Natural & Social Sciences and Graduate Programs of Nurse Anesthesia
- A toast to the Sid Richardson Center in celebration of 50 years
You won’t want to miss this, so mark your calendar. We hope to see you there!