Faculty-only session highlights August Web training opportunities
If you're new to the university or haven't had a chance to learn how to make changes to your website yet, Web Services will be holding two content management system (CMS) training sessions in August, including one exclusively for faculty members.
The session will not only teach you how to use the CMS, but also how to create and manage content that allows you to get the most out of your website.
You'll learn how to post news and events, which will not only get your department's announcements into the Flame, but also help show prospective students what kind of experience they can look forward to at Texas Wesleyan.
Select your session and register for training today.
- Staff session: Aug. 15, 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Faculty session: Aug. 22, 12:30-4:30 p.m.
During the training, we'll help you understand
- Who your audience is and how to reach them effectively
- How to make basic changes and keep your information up to date
- How to be consistent in the delivery of your message
The sessions last 4 hours and are held in AMB 214.