Winter weather update: Remote operation extended through Feb. 26
Update, Feb. 24: Due to the continued effects of winter weather, Texas Wesleyan will continue with remote operation and virtual instruction through Saturday, Feb. 26. The Sid Richardson Gym will be open from 5-9 p.m., Friday, Feb. 25 to accommodate the women’s basketball game vs. John Brown University in the quarterfinal of the Sooner Athletic Conference tournament.
Texas Wesleyan will move to virtual instruction and remote operation starting at noon, Wednesday, Feb. 23 through Thursday, Feb. 24 to ensure the safety of our campus community during the incoming winter weather conditions.
- Classes will remain virtual during the closure. Check Blackboard for more info and updates.
- Advising & Tutoring
- All tutoring and advising appointments will move to virtual appointments on Teams. If you have an in-person appointment scheduled, we'll contact you to see if you want to reschedule or have the meeting virtually. If you'd like to schedule a new tutoring or advising appointment, you can call or email us:
- The admissions team is here to help you virtually! You can schedule an appointment with a counselor, give us a call at 817-531-4422 or email us at email@example.com.
- Financial Aid
- The Cashier's Office will be available via phone and email. Give us a call at 817-531-4456 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Affairs
- IT Help Desk
- IT is open and here to help virtually with your tech questions. Call 817-531-4428 or email email@example.com.
- West Library
- Visit ramsports.net for updates on games and events.
- Student Records
- The Office of Student Records will be open to answer your questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 817-531-4414.
- International Programs
- The International programs office is available by email at email@example.com or by phone at +1 817-531-5868.