Office 365 is a solution that delivers the capabilities of email as a cloud-based service. By utilizing this system, the Office of Information Technology will now be able to offer additional services such as 1 terabyte of storage in OneDrive, as well as the Office suite on a web-based platform. Faculty will now also be able to share documents and files within Office 365 with the students through OneDrive. In addition, Office 2016 is available for download on up to 5 devices through Office 365.
- Online versions of Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Business-class email and calendar
- 50GB of email storage
- Advanced email archive
- Advanced Data loss prevention and encryption
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB storage per user
- Clutter - Stay on top of your email
To login to your Office 365 account, use your Texas wesleyan credentials to login to Office 365 at mymail.txwes.edu
- In the "Email or phone" field, type in your full email address.
- In the "Password" field, enter your Texas Wesleyan password.
- This is a "School or work account".
Hoonuit - Office 365 tutorials
(Please note that you must log into Atomic Learning using your Ramlink credentials to view these videos)
- How to log on to Office 365
- How to log on to and download OneDrive
- Android Device Setup
- IOS Device Setup
Office 2016 Reference Guides