At Texas Wesleyan, our intentionally small campus has a Texas-sized reputation and a rich history.
Voicemail is included with standard VoIP telephone service and offers employees a convenient way of managing voice recorded messages left by callers.
- Requires Standard Telephone Service (VoIP)
- Unified Messaging - Integrates voicemail with your Texas Wesleyan Office 365 email account, allowing you to access and manage voice messages from an email client or Internet browser.
- Personalized Greetings - Record up to 6 custom greetings. Greeting types include: Standard Greeting, Busy Greeting, Closed Greeting, Holiday Greeting, Internal Greeting (heard by campus employees only), Alternate Greeting (can be customized to start and end on specific date/time).
- MWI - A Message Waiting Indicator on your University telephone alerts you when you have a message.
- Self-Service Portal - Manage your voice messages, personal greetings, PIN, and other features from a web browser (Must be connected to the University network or using VPN service to access this feature).
Login to https://voicemail.txwes.edu/inbox with your TXWES username and password.
- Message Processing - Save, Delete, Forward, Reply, Repeat, Rewind, Fast Forward, Pause, Skip, control playback speed, search, assign message priority level, schedule future delivery.
- Listen to your calendar appointments - Integration with your Office 365 calendar provides the ability for your calendar appointments to be spoken to you over the phone when you login to your voicemail account.
Quick Start Guide