Summer Institute 2022
Join CETL's annual Summer Institute from noon-4:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 26 and noon-4:15 p.m. on Friday, May 27 at Lou's Place!
This year's theme is Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, and sessions will cover navigating complex topics in the classroom in ways to make all voices feel heard, applying accessibility principles and building a trusting and inclusive learning community.
- Skyla Claxton, "Cultivating Conversation: How to Facilitate Essential DEI Discussions in Your Classroom"
- Jill Gerloff and Chelsea Sepolio, "Accomodating Inclusivity"
- Elsa Anderson, Lisa Dryden and Patsy Robles-Goodwin, "Culturally Relevant Teaching Workshop"
- Gwen Williams and Megan Cooley, "How to Ensure your Course Materials and Media are Accessible for All Users"
- Jenny Dean, "Building Trust with Each Other through Interviewing"
- Jennifer West, "Differentiated Instruction: Meeting the Needs of ALL Learners"
RSVP today using the form below!