Live Small. Think Big.
Texas Wesleyan University brings the "Smaller. Smarter." philosophy to everything we do, including our residence halls. You won't see any high-rise facilities that house a small city's worth of students anywhere on our campus. We are all about small communities that have a big impact.
Take the next step in your college experience.
How to Apply for Housing
- Log into the Housing Portal and begin filling out your housing application.
- Your username is your Ramlink and Email username.
- Your password is your 7-digit student ID number.
- Next, the Housing Portal will prompt you to pay your $25 non-refundable application fee and your $200 refundable security deposit.
- Once your payment is processed, within 1-2 business days, log back into the Housing Portal to fill out your roommate profile and submit your application. We'll send you a reminder!
- Once you submit your Housing application, you will receive a confirmation email. Applications may take up to 2-3 business days to process.
- Incoming freshman and transfer students: your assignments will be emailed to your Texas Wesleyan email by July 15.
If you believe you have extenuating circumstances that might qualify you for exemption from the live-on policy and/or the meal plan, please email us at email@example.com to receive more information.