Sign up for Alerts
Call 911 first
If your emergency requires police, fire or medical services, call 911.
- Non-campus phone: Dial 911
- On-campus phone: Dial 911
- The Police will contact campus security if they receive a call about an on-campus emergency.
To reach Campus Security
- Emergencies and during non-business hours: 817-531-4911
- For non-emergencies (M-F, 8-5): 817-531-4290
Title IX Information & Reporting
If you are a victim or witness to a crime of sexual harassment, sexual violence or sexual misconduct, you should report the incident to campus officials or local police.
Texas Wesleyan University is committed to providing a safe and positive living, learning and working environment.
In an emergency, you might be asked to follow certain instructions. Learn more about what they mean and where to go.
Students with Disabilities
Please contact the Disabilities Services Office at 817-531-4468 to make accommodations in the case of emergency.