- Newton, W., Miranda, T., Vowell, J., & Martinez, C. (2015). An Investigation into Instructor Implementation of Alternative Course Offerings in Education Departments in One Private Liberal Arts University," Journal of Learning in Higher Education
- Newton, W., Miranda, T., Vowell, J., & Martinez, C. (2014). An investigation into instructor preparation, implementation, and reflective practice during alternative course offerings in education departments at one private liberal arts university. Proceedings of the Joint Meeting of the International Conference on Learning and Administration in Higher Education and the International Conference of the Academic Business World, USA, 52.
- Pope, N., Martinez, C., & Hammonds, L. (2014). Combining a high touch vision with high tech practices in teacher education. Transformations. Persistent link: http://www.academiccommons.org/2014/07/31/combining-a-high-touch-vision-with-high-tech-practices-in-teacher-education/
- Miranda, T., Dryden, J., Dryden, L., Martinez, C., & Newton, W. (2013). Instruction through the lens of socio-economic status: Reflections for teacher educators. Journal of Academic Perspectives, 3.
- Miranda, T., Dryden, J., Dryden, L., Martinez, C., & Myers, S. (2011). Social processes observed during preparation for state-mandated tests: Implications for teacher education programs. Critical Issues in Teacher Education, 18, p. 56-66.
- Martinez, C. (1997). The future of the race (book review). Wesleyan Graduate Review 1(2)
- Fall 2006 - A Study of the Scoring Accuracy of the IDEA Test. Second Language Acquisition and Diversity Symposium. UNT Dallas Campus