We are always looking for ways to share the great things that are happening at Texas Wesleyan with our alumni and friends. What better way to give you a peek into what’s happening on campus than to enjoy a relaxed tour with great food and drinks? This year's Wesleyan Wine Walk is Saturday, April 23 from 4-6:30 p.m. and you can register today! Here’s what you need to know about this fun event at TXWES:
What is the Wesleyan Wine Walk?
The wine walk offers participants a chance to visit stops all over campus to see new facility improvements and the latest happenings within various program areas, while enjoying food and wine pairings at each location. Each participant receives a Wesleyan wine glass to use on their self-guided tour.
What will I see at this year’s wine walk?
At this year’s event, participants will enjoy visiting the following stops:
- Art Exhibit – featuring the art of Laura Hunt
- West Library – TXWES Makers Lab demonstration and Adkinson-Lynton Comic Collection displays
- School of Business Administration
- Sid Richardson Center – meet the coaches and check out the new locker room renovation
- School of Education – visit with faculty and view TXWES History display
- Music department – student musician features
- Graduate Programs of Nurse Anesthesia – view the simulation lab remodel
I’m not a wine drinker. What does this event offer me?
Even if wine’s not your thing, there’s lots to see – and enjoy – at the Wesleyan Wine Walk! The stations offer water and other non-alcoholic beverages along with tasty appetizers. You’ll enjoy the featured stops and inside look into the various programs and facilities around TXWES. And you’ll walk away with your own glass, which you can fill later with your beverage of choice!
Sounds great! How do I sign up?