Get social with TXWES alumni!
The TXWES alumni office is always looking for fun new ways to connect with Texas Wesleyan graduates. In addition to hosting engaging in-person events such as Alumni Reunion, Homecoming, The Wesleyan 5K and much more, we are also active on a variety of social media platforms.
Here is a quick breakdown of where you can find us online:
- Facebook (@txwesalumni) - If you are looking to get info on events and alumni news, this is the place for you!
- Facebook Decade Groups - A private group of graduates from your decade! We have one for: the 50s, the 60s, the 70s, the 80s, the 90s, the 2000s, the 2010s and the 2020s. You can request to join your decade group to share posts with your former classmates and stay connected!
- Facebook Events - When we have a new event to announce, we create a Facebook event to accompany it. There we share additional information, post reminders/updates and have fun discussions.
- Instagram (@txwesalumni) - Our Instagram is HOT right now and we love posting fun activities and pictures to our stories! If you’re lucky, you might even snag a cool giveaway on our page.
- YouTube (TXWES Alumni) - Learn about the alumni office and see our virtual event recordings!
- Texas Wesleyan University Alumni Association page - This is our business page where we post exciting news and events happening at the University.
- Texas Wesleyan Alumni group - A group created by TXWES alumni for TXWES alumni! Become a member of the group and reconnect with your classmates.
- Social Rams (txwes.edu/socialrams) - Sign up to support your alma mater with the click of a button! By sharing our posts and participating in challenges on social media, you increase your chances to win cool TXWES prizes.
We would love to connect with you on social media! Check out our pages and give us a like/follow to keep up to date on the happenings at TXWES and interact with your classmates.