University to recognize alumni and friends at annual Alumni Medal Dinner
Every year Texas Wesleyan University honors outstanding alumni and friends. Their successes and contributions are wonderful reflections of the University and we enjoy celebrating and recognizing them.
This year's event will be held at Ridglea Country Club on Friday, Nov. 13. The reception will begin at 6 p.m. followed by dinner and program at 7 p.m.
2015 Alumni Medal Recipients
- Dr. Bill Hailey ’57 M.Ed. ’62, Alumnus of the Year
- Christopher Masingill ’97, Distinguished Alumnus
- Rod Stepp, Honorary Alumnus
- Louis Sherwood ’89, Wesleyan Flame Award
- Karen Cole ’99 MBA ’04, Wesleyan Service Award
- Becky Hughes MA ’83, O.D. Bounds Award
The event is open to all alumni, faculty and staff, and tickets are $60 per person.
Join us the following day for the Brick Dedication Ceremony as we honor our brick level donors at 10:00 a.m. at West Library.