About our Online MBA
Get your degree 100% online with concentrations in business administration, data analytics, accounting, healthcare administration or supply chain management. No matter what option you chose, our MBA program gives you the competitive edge you need to thrive in today’s job market.
Learn important foundational business principles and effective communication that you’ll use for the rest of your career. Courses in information technology management, applied research and more set you up for business success after graduation.
You won't just know how to crunch the numbers, but how to analyze them to make the best business decisions. Courses in data visualization, business intelligence and digital marketing analytics will help you become an in-demand candidate in this growing field.
Learn valuable skills for the future like resolving conflict, the basics of accounting for a healthcare organization and human resources management. Texas Wesleyan’s MBA in Healthcare Administration prepares you to thrive on the administration side of the healthcare industry.
Learn how to perfect the flow of goods and services from conception all the way to your consumer. Take skills with you after graduation like knowledge of global logistics, how to make strategic decisions and how to manage your suppliers.
Once you complete your degree at TXWES, you’ll meet the prerequisite requirements to sit for the Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) exam.
Want a successful accounting career? It starts here. Learn how to investigate fraud, analyze data and use ethical reasoning to solve problems.
- You may qualify for a GMAT waiver
- Finish your degree in as little as 1 year
- Classes, tests, advising, academic support and more are 100% online
- There are 7 sessions per year
- Condensed courses are 7 weeks long
- Concentrations include Business Administration, Data Analytics, Accounting, Supply Chain Management & Healthcare Administration
- Earn the SAP Recognition Award Certificate by completing these classes (Earned grade of a B or better):
- MGT 6345 Procurement Management
- MGT 6342 Global Logistics
- MGT 6312 Supply Chain Management Strategic Decision Making and Software