Financing an education can be overwhelming. That's where we can help! We offer payment plans that allow you to pay your tuition, room, board and fees over time.
How Do Payment Plans Work?
A payment plan allows you to break up your educational costs over the entire semester, to better fit within your budget rather than pay for the entire semester in one large sum.
Enter your balance due in our Payment Plan Spring 2022 Estimate Worksheet to estimate your monthly payment.
Benefits of using the payment plan:
- No approval required to participate
- Easy enrollment
- Small enrollment fee of $25 to participate
- The earlier you enroll the lower your monthly payment will be
- You can set up multiple payment methods from the payment wallet
- Payments will begin the month following signing up for the plan
- If your balance changes due to adding or dropping a course, adding a meal plan or receiving additional financial aid, the plan will reflect these changes in subsequent payments
While we plan to offer instruction face-to-face, due to COVID-19, some or all instruction for all or part of Academic Year 21-22 may be delivered remotely. Tuition and mandatory fees have been set regardless of the method of instruction and will not be refunded in the event instruction occurs remotely for any part of the Academic Year.
How Do I Enroll in the Payment Plan?
If you are an undergraduate student or a graduate student taking traditional, semester-long classes or mini-term classes, you will be able to take advantage of payment plans.
These step-by-step instructions will guide you through How to Set Up a Payment Plan.
To skip the instructions you can log in to Ramlink and click on Set-up Student Account Payment Plans to get started.
- 7-week sessions are now eligible for the payment plan.
- If you are only enrolling in 7 week sessions you may be paying in advance for your classes. We encourage you to enroll in all of your 7 week classes and take advantage of spreading out your payments.
- Payment plan option is not available the the entire semester, you must enroll before the deadline.
Payment Plan Enrollment Schedule
The earlier you sign up for a plan and begin making payments, the smaller monthly payment you will have. Check out the payment plan estimators below: