Sign up now for the Wesleyan Wine Walk
UPDATE AS OF 3/16/2020: Texas Wesleyan has canceled all university events and activities to limit the spread of COVID-19 per CDC guidelines. For more information and updates to the university’s response to the current health crisis, visit txwes.edu/coronavirus.
We want to see you at the second annual Wesleyan Wine Walk on Saturday, April 25, during the Alumni Reunion! The walk features several stops around campus that highlight various university programs and facilities with a wine and food pairing at each location. This is a wonderful opportunity to get back on campus and see the great things happening at Texas Wesleyan.
Here’s a look at this year’s Wine Walk stops.
- Listen to live music as you take in the beautiful, new 44,000 sq. ft. Martin Center, which opened last fall. After your wine is poured, start your self-lead tour around the building to read all about what these student-focused offices and rooms provide to our students.
- TXWES has some pretty talented alumni and a few of our authors will be featured at the West Library during the wine walk. Look through their works as you wander through the place where you studied countless hours while in school. The library staff also has some fun things in store, including a comic collection on display and a free wine walk can cooler.
- The Bernice Coulter Templeton Art Studio will feature Highlights from the Permanent Collection at Texas Wesleyan. Stroll the diverse collection which includes works from American, European, and Texas artists. As well as works from former faculty and student artists.
- Ever wonder what goes into a theatre production? Stop by Theatre Wesleyan to get the inside scoop on the 66th annual musical, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. Hear from department chair Brian Stevenson and longtime professor Joe Brown on how they bring each show to life.
- Texas Wesleyan has awesome programs with great professors who really embrace Smaller. Smarter. You don’t have to be a graduate to visit the Schools of Business, Education and Natural & Social Sciences plus the Graduate Programs of Nurse Anesthesia to check them out.
- Cheers to the Sid Richardson Center for celebrating 50 years! You’ll have the opportunity to share your favorite memories of this building that has been a hub for school spirit for decades. At this stop, you can also capture the fun at our spirit photo booth featuring TXWES cheer and dance.
You won’t want to miss this, so sign up today. We hope to see you there!