Live Small. Think Big.
Texas Wesleyan University brings the "Smaller. Smarter." philosophy to everything we do, including our residence halls. You won't see any high-rise facilities that house a small city's worth of students anywhere on our campus. We are all about small communities that have a big impact.
Take the next step in your college experience.
How to Apply for Housing
- Log into the Housing Portal and begin filling out your housing application.
- Your username is your Ramlink and Email username.
- Your password is your 7-digit student ID number.
- The first step is to pay a $75 security deposit and a $25 non-refundable application fee.
- The $75 security deposit will be applied to your student account once your enrollment at Texas Wesleyan has been confirmed.
- There is a 24-48 hour processing period for your security deposit and application fee. Once your payment is processed, within 1-2 business days, log back into the Housing Portal to fill out your roommate profile and submit your application. We'll send you a reminder!
- Once you submit your Housing application, you will receive a confirmation email.
- All information regarding the room assignment process, move-in, and your housing status will be sent to your Texas Wesleyan University email address.
If you believe you have extenuating circumstances that might qualify you for exemption from the live-on policy and/or the meal plan, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information.