About our 100% Online M.Ed.
Earn a more personal online degree with our 100% online M.Ed. You'll get one-on-one attention from professors who are experts in the field of education and are committed to helping you meet your career goals — like becoming a school principal, improving student achievement and more. And you can finish on your own time, from your own couch in less than a year, so you can reach those career dreams faster. Whether you choose a concentration in Administration or Curriculum & Instruction, you'll develop the skills you need to be a leader in education.
Take classes for your principal certification and learn from experienced professors who are former principals, administrators and superintendents. You'll graduate from Texas Wesleyan prepared to complete the Performance Assessment for School Leaders (PASL) and ready to take on a new leadership role in education.
Become a teaching leader on a struggling campus with strategies to improve student achievement, parental involvement and social and emotional student development. With special program components that focus on leadership and ESL, you’ll learn the culturally-responsive teaching methods needed for your classroom.
- You may qualify for a GRE waiver.
- Finish your degree in less than a year.
- Classes, tests, advising, academic support and more are 100% online.
- Condensed courses are five to seven weeks long
- You can start your degree during any one of our six sessions throughout the year.
- Concentrations include Administration or Curriculum & Instruction.