Help a lamb become a RAM.
New Student Mentors (NSMs) are highly motivated students who are committed to supporting new students and their families, not only through the new student orientation process, but throughout their first year at TXWES. NSMs:
- Welcome new students and their families to the Texas Wesleyan Community.
- Assist new students and their families with making connections with students, faculty and staff.
- Help new students learn the dos and don’ts of a successful college experience.
- Create a fun and engaging environment for students and their families.
Texas Wesleyan NSMs must:
- Have a minimum 2.5 semester, and 2.75 cummulative GPA
- Be in good academic standing
- Have 24 earned credit hours at the end of the Spring 2019 semester
- Be able to attend all training and orientation dates
- Be a role model and mentor for new students
- Free Wesleyan gear
- Lifelong friendships and connections
- Leadership, networking, and team building skills
- Free housing during the summer