Skip to Content

Applying for the SEP

Applying for the SEP

When you have enrolled and started classes at Texas Wesleyan, you can begin applying for Student Employment positions online. This site is updated regularly with Work-Study and Student Assistant SEP opportunities.

Student employment positions are not guaranteed. Students must apply, interview, be made an offer, complete all new hire paperwork and complete a background check before starting employment. Hiring supervisors will use their best judgment on who best fills the needs of their department.

If you have questions about your eligibility for Work-Study, please contact Financial Aid or call at 817-531-4420.

If you have questions about the SEP, please email the Human Resources Department at or call 817-531-4403.

 Apply Here