Student Employment Supervisors
Welcome, Student Employment Program Supervisors!
Please see below for more information on how to make this program amazing for our students.
Any other questions, comments or concerns can be emailed to Lindsay Trammell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure that you are reviewing our 2022-2023 Updates and Reminders Video: SEP V3.mp4
Request to Rehire Form
- To request that changes be made to a student employee's position, or for returning seasonal students who have not been gone longer than a year, please submit a Student Employment Request to Rehire Form.
- The Human Resources Office will check the GPA and the student's conduct.
- Once the student has been approved, the Human Resources Office will email the supervisor when the student can begin work.
Personnel Action Form
- This form is used if a student needs to be paid additional compensation or retro-pay for a missed timesheet entry: Personnel Action Form.
Progressive Disciplinary Correction Action Form
- This form is used as a written warning to the student employee: Progressive Discipline Corrective Action Form
- For information on the disciplinary guidelines: Disciplinary Guidelines
Student Employment Mentoring Framework
- This form is used for end of the semester mentoring meetings. These should be submitted to Human Resources upon completation: Student Employment Mentoring Framework
- All job posting requests and hiring proposals are initiated in the PeopleAdmin applicant tracking system.
- Reference and step-by-step instruction can be found in the PeopleAdmin User Guide.
- To assist you in the hiring process, please review the following workflows:
To assist you in the interview and hiring process, please review the following guides:
- Students are required to submit a resignation letter/email to their supervisor prior to their voluntary separation. A copy of this resignation will need to be sent to HR.
- Please make sure that the date that the student plans for their last date is in the document.
- Involuntary terminations due to performance or misconduct matter must first be directed to Human Resources.
For more information about disciplinary guidelines, please view this document: Disciplinary Guidelines